RSS

Friday, March 11, 2011

Princess Half Marathon Weekend Part Four

After the race, we headed back to the resort and crashed!  I slept for three-ish hours!  Guess I was tired!!!

Then we headed out dinner, where we dined with some friends of Meredith's and met up with Cinderella, Prince Charming, Step-Mother and the Step-Sisters.  And of course we took pictures!!


Then we headed back to Epcot to catch the Fantasmic show.  That was awesome!!!

Monday was my last day in Floriday.  We headed out to the Magic Kingdom for brunch in the castle and some last minute Disney magic.





I had to leave the resort around 4:30 to get back to the airport.  We went back, I packed up and headed out . . . only to find that all the flights going my way were either delayed or cancelled!!!  Tornados and thunderstorms in Atlanta set me back quite a bit.

However, only about four hours late, I pulled into my driveway and crashed into bed.

It was a truly magical experience and weekend and one I hope to do again!


0 comments:

Post a Comment