RSS

Monday, January 10, 2011

New Year, New Look, New Me (kinda)

So how can it be that we're already a week into 2011?  This year is flying by so quickly already!!  So

Happy New Year
(belatedly, as usual!)

As you can see, I've changed things up a bit for 2011.  A new background, which is pretty exciting because I totally figured out how to do it all on my own!  However, I can't figure out how to add the header, which would totally complete the look, so anyone who knows about that stuff and can help - that would be awesome!

I've also decided that this year I'm going to focus on ME.  That's right - ME.  I've spent the greater portion of the last eight years concentrating on other people and putting other people first.  Now, mind you, those little people that take up a lot of that attention are still going to be getting their fair share and so is Mr. CrazyLife, but I'm going to take MY life back.  Do things for ME.

I'm working on a vision board for 2011.  I've always made "goals" for the year, but always, always, always forget them pretty quickly.  So a vision board should be great - keep those goals in front of me all year.  Do you make vision boards?  What are your goals for this year?

I'll post mine as soon as it's done.  I've included family, home, health and career goals on it.  Now I have to find a place to put it where I will see it everyday.  Plus, Mr. CrazyLife thinks I'm, well crazy for doing it that way, so I need to find a place where he won't laugh about it all the time.  Men!  =)

So welcome 2011! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment