RSS

Friday, January 28, 2011

Brownie Covered Oreos - Is this For REAL???

So today I was blog hopping (I do that alot . . . I should probably leave some comments and share in the fun, but mostly I just read.).  Today it was some craft blogs and some Mommy blogs and some running blogs.  All good fun.

And then I saw this post at Make it and Love it: Delicious and Quick Holiday Treat.  And then I looked at the pictures attached.  And then I fell in love.  Total and deep love.

Oreos and Brownies?  Two of my favorite treats blended into one?

Try this, I must!!

So I followed the original link: Picky Palate  and printed the directions.  Guess what I'll be doing tonight??

Update tomorrow (or maybe Sunday or Monday or whenever I next get online to post) to let you know if these are as good as they appear to be!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment