RSS

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Father's Day Ideas....

Father's Day is coming up soon and I always tend to do last minute things.  Last year it was a Tshirt from Walmart with Snoopy on a motercycle that said, "Big Daddy."  It was cute and Mr. CrazyLife wears it all the time.  But I'd like to do something a little cuter and more meaningful this year.  So I started searching online.  I love online research!!  =)

I found this and can totally see doing it!!  It would be simple and easy and we'd just have to find a time when Daddy's workboots were unused and he was out of the house (that would be the tricky part - maybe we'll use an old pair of boots)  I'm going to look for a different quote to use, I think.  This one is cute, but I want something a bit different.  Thanks, Amber at The McIllece Spot for a fantastic idea!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment