RSS

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tomorrow is February 1st! And that means that Valentine's Day is right around the corner. Time to start thinking about the Valentine's the kids (or more likely I ) will be making for their friends, classmates and teachers.

So to get started with some motivation, I thought I'd post some great ideas I've found around the web.



****





Have any leftover mini candy canes from Christmas-time? Check out these cute Candy Cane Hearts from Pleasant Home. Super cute and super easy!



****



Or how about this supercute Valentine Countdown from Love Actually? I think my wee Things would totally get a kick out of this one - we do a Christmas countdown every year and they love it. Hmmm, maybe a countdown to every holiday? Craziness!


While you're there, check out all her other Valentine's Day ideas and links! Super fantastic!



****



If you're hosting a Valentine's dinner with a group of friends (as I am) or if you have a couple's group that gets together for dinner dates, how cute would this idea be?




An Amazing Race Amazing Valentine's Day dinner date!! Perfect for the adventurous!





****



There's a few great Valentine's Day ideas to get you started. Check back soon to see how I decorated our house for Valentine's and some more great ideas I've found around the web!

0 comments:

Post a Comment