RSS

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook - January 3rd, 2012




FOR TODAY

Outside my window... The sun is shining and the sky is blue.

I am thinking...  That the sunshine is wonderful, even if it is deceiving...it's really cold out there!

I am thankful... That we all made it to school today on the first day back after break, especially Mr. CrazyLife who is going back after layoff.

In the kitchen... Speghetti Sauce is in the crockpot, ready for eating when we get home.

I am wearing... Khaki's, fuzzy blue sweater and black loafers.  My favorite blue jewelry.

I am creating... A new playlist for my preschool creative movement classes.

I am going... to work on new choreography tonight.

I am wondering... How Thing #2 did on the bus this morning.

I am reading... Nothing at the moment....need to hit the library!

I am hoping... That tomorrow morning goes as smoothly as this morning did.

I am looking forward to... the weekend!

I am learning... about homemade cleaners...again.

Around the house... we are in scrub-down mode from top to bottom.

I am pondering... summer vacation possibilities.

A favorite quote for today... The feet can learn the steps, but only the spirit can dance.

One of my favorite things... Andes Mints.

A few plans for the rest of the week: More housecleaning, dance lessons and hopefully a bit of relaxation in the evening.

A peek into my day...




0 comments:

Post a Comment