RSS

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Mama's Mission of the Month - January

It's been quite a while since I joined in Mama Jenn's Mission of the Month.  In fact, I don't even remember the last one I did!  However, as part of my organizing goal, I'm joining back up.  Here are my goals for January:

1) Implement new laundry system.
2)Implement new chore chart system for the kids.
3) Walk at least 3-4 times per week.
4) Read Proverbs 31 and meditate on being a Proverbs 31 wife and mother.
5) Eat dinner at the table as a family 90% of the time (instead of on the run or in front of the TV as has become the norm)

Aren't mini-goals fun?  A good way to keep us on track with the bigger goals in life.  If you think doing mini-goals might help you, check out Mama Jenn's blog and challenge.  Lots of fun stuff over there and lots of motivation to stay on track!  Thanks, Mama Jenn!


1 comments:

Susan said...

Best of luck with your goals! They are good ones. They say if you do anything for 15 days, it becomes a habit, so hang in there when it gets tough!

Post a Comment