RSS

Monday, June 21, 2010

Meal Plan Monday

So now that's it's summer time, I like to do my meals plans a little differently.  Instead of general lists of meals to make whenever, I actually schedule a meal per day.  Breakfast and lunch I still play it loose, but for dinner/supper it's scheduled.  Now, mind you,  I don't always follow the schedule and sometimes mix up the days, but I at least try to keep it a little tighter.  =)

With that said.....

Breakfasts
Cereal - Cheerios/Fruit Loops
Eggs
Eggs in a Basket (eggs in bread)
"french" toast - toast with butter and cinnamon sugar

Lunches
Salads
PBJ & chips
Bologna, chips, cut veggies and Jello
Egg Salad Sandwhich w/veggies

Dinners
Sunday - Grilled Brats/Hotdogs, baked beans, chips, watermelon, Jello, potato salad, Oranges
Monday - Fish Sticks, chips, Jello, Apples, Blueberries, Grapes
Tuesday - Sausage & Saurkrat (homemade), broccoli, salad
Wednesday - Mac n' Cheese, corn, Jello, Grapes
Thursday - Pulled Pork Sandwiches, potato salad, corn, cut veggies
Friday - Homemade pizza night
Saturday - Kids & Daddy with Grandma, Momma and Thing #1 eating out at a dance show

0 comments:

Post a Comment