RSS

Monday, September 6, 2010

Hello, Fall!

What a perfect weather way to end summer for us here at CrazyLife!! 

We all head back to school tomorrow...Thing #1 will be a second grader, Thing #2 will be a first grader, Things 3 and 4 will be having preschool.  Daddy CrazyLife goes off to High School and the world of biology and advanced biology.  And Momma CrazyLife heads back to the elementary school and preschool music world.  It's going to be a crazy year with both adults in new school buildings and so much going on outside of school.

However, fall weather appears to be upon us and boy and I ever happy!!!  This summer has been one of the hottest ones on record here and I don't do heat.  The past few days have been perfect - breezy, cool, and partly sunny.  My jeans came out of hibernation along with their friend, the sweatshirt.  Ahhhhh, how I've missed them!!

1 comments:

Heather (One Take On Life) said...

I know I love fall too! And I was so excited to pull on my favorite pair of jeans.

Post a Comment