RSS

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Date Night

Mr. CrazyLife and I have decreed this Friday, July 15th as an offical DATE NIGHT.   It's been quite a while since we had an offical date night so I'm quite excited.  You know the kind where you get a babysitter and actually leave the house without four squabbling children in tow?  Our date night lately have consisted of wrestling said squabbling children to sleep and then popping in a movie, cuddling on the couch and promptly crashing into sleep ourselves.  It's about time we took a night off.

And as some people might know . . . there is a release of a certain movie this Friday. Part 2 of a specific movie to be exact.  And we're super excited.  We're big Harry Potter fans from way back and can't wait to see how the movies end up.  In fact, we found that the theater in our town is running a double feature of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 AND Part 2 back to back on Friday!  Yippeee!!!!

I might have to sneak in some Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans or something in honor of the event.

In the meantime, I'm hoping to hit all the previous movies this week to remind/catch up with the series.  I probably should really re-read them all, but let's face it.  Time and the essence just aren't with me this week.  Not to mention that Thing #1 is BEGGING to read Harry Potter #4 and I'm trying to hold her off for a bit (at least until our Hogwarts summer is over!).  If I started re-reading them, there'd be no holding her back!

So a Harry Potter movie-a-thon is on order for the week.....and I might or might not have some Harry Potter recipes set aside in honor of that as well.  Just not Butterbeer - check out this post for more on that Epic Fail!

0 comments:

Post a Comment