RSS

Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday, Monday....

It's just another manic Monday here.....wish it were Sunday....cause' that's my fun day.....my  I don't have to run day.....It's just another manic Monday......

Where does time go?  I honestly thought I had posted in here since last Wednesday, but I guess not!  Life just keeps getting in the way!

Anyhow....

We had a nice weekend.  It was birthday party time and it was crazy.  The girls had a great time at their Hula Girl party.  We hula-hooped, limbo-ed, played pass the coconut and more.  And even if Momma didn't get the hula girl cakes made in time and we had to have store bought cakes (thank goodness Easter is so close and there were premade cakes with "tropical" looking flowers on them at 10 pm the night before the party!), it was still a good time.  All the kids had fun and my girls picked up some really nice presents.

On the fitness front, I kind of slacked off with all the party business going on.  We had family in and I just didn't get any free time to walk/run/exercise.  So I've got to pick back up today.  I started day 1 of running.  I downloaded a podcast for the Couch to 5K program and used that to keep track of time.  60 seconds of running and 90 seconds of walking.  I managed to get in 3 miles today in under 27 minutes.  Not too shabby - although I had to wonder what people driving down the road thought of my running - I must be quite a sight!

So anyhow...another week of craziness here....just the way we like it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment